Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just for fun...

Just something fun...

4 jobs I have had:
1. favorite: teaching an arthritis water aerobics class at a local retirement center
2. shortest: 3 months as a Lifeguard at Riveredge Fitness Club
3. longest: 3 1/2 years at McDonald's
4. worst: i honestly have not had a "bad" job. even during rough times, i've learned so much!

4 movies I would watch over and over again: Good Will Hunting, Home Alone, Family Man, Along Came Polly

4 places I have lived: Glastonbury, Ct, Lorain, Oh, Bowling Green, Oh, Elyria, Oh

4 favorite things to eat: ice cream, dark chocolate, anything mexican, crasins

4 places I would rather be:
1. Anywhere with my boys
2. The Bahamas
3. On a sailboat
4. Ireland

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Consistant sunshine
2. Taking Bryce swimming!
3. Perhaps a mini-weekend-getaway for three...
4. Learning to juggle wife/mama/work

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Thanks for stopping by my site to enter the Eric Carle book giveaway!

Sara Tams said...

Hi! Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll, I really appreciate it!