With an eight month old in the house, every day is a FunDay around here! Here is a quick rundown of our current favorite "fun" moments:
- B practicing his quasi-crawling skills.
- Singing to our favorite songs!!! Old MacDonald, The Walk and Stop Song, Row, row, row your boat, and many more.
- Reconnecting while nursing after hours away from one another :) We love it!
- Trying new and exciting foods.
- Giggling hysterically while watching the dogs chase one another around and around and around.
- The thrill of the cool winter breeze hitting B's face.
- Flying time with papa!
While at work today I hope to remind myself of all of the WONDERUL and fun things that I have to look forward to at the end of a long day. My two most fun people are my Bs!
Be sure to check out other FunDay postings at Ann Kroeker's blog!