Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taking food for granted...

Do you take accessible nutritious foods for granted? I know I do. I even take for granted the opportunity to make and provide milk to nurish Bryce.

I just checked my long-time friend's blog. Katie is a first year missionary in Jeffrey's Bay, South Africa. She is a beautiful girl on the inside and outside, and more importantly has a genuine desire to share God's faithfulness through loving on others. Her most recent post touched my heart as a child of the King and as a mother. Take a couple minutes to read how a new mom has been unable to feed her darling baby.

No doubt Katie (and many others) are doing great things in Africa, and even more so it is obvious that GOD is doing awesome things through her!

May I hunger for the Lord each day... "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." -- Matthew 5:6

No comments: