Monday, May 17, 2010

Mad About Mama Milk Monday: Ducts

Well it's Monday!  And, I don't know about you but I'm still Mad About Mama Milk(ing)! 

It's been so busy around here lately... Monday's arrived and my MAMMM post has not.  It happens.

News about my Milk?!  I have a plugged duct.  L?  She has a plugged nose.  But we're surviving.  Word to wise on plugged milk ducts.  Nurse, nurse, nurse... warm compress (while nursing), or a warm bath just before or while nursing your bambino.  Oh, and did I mention you should keep nursing?  If things worsen or don't clear up within a few days be sure to see your physician. 

Oh and one thing unrelated to breastfeeding, I started P90x this morning.  I feared I would vommit.  Luckily, I did not.  Not only did I not puke, I actually survived!  Bring It On! 

No comments: