Wednesday, November 26, 2008

O-H-I-O



In our household, much like countless others across Buckeye Country, are true, die-hard OSU football fans. This past weekend we went to the OSU v Michigan game in Columbus. While this wasn't my first OSU game, it was my first Michigan game and it was fantastic! We had a blast with friends and family! Before the game I went the to the skull session with my uncle and cousin Aaron, second year nursing student at OSU, which was a fun time listening to the best damn band in the land. Following the game and thawing out my ice blocks feet, we went to Thurman's Cafe for the biggest and best burgers! Despite the frigid temps in the twenties... it was a fun time. And the best part... we beat Michigan, 42-7!


Me & Brett freezing our buckeyes off at the game!

No comments: