Monday, April 19, 2010

Mad About Mama Milk Monday: BF Awareness Ads

The Ohio Department of Health is promoting breastfeeding across the Buckeye state!  I've noticed several billboards along the highways and also in urban areas.  And, I love it!  One that is all over my area reads, "I breastfed and so can you!"

Check out this thoughtful little post about how some people are - gasp - offended by one of the awarenss ads. The ad drawing attention is of a little guy with milk on his lips.  My goodness!  What is wrong with people?!!  Babies drool... that's what they do. Whether it is breast milk or formula. Drinking breastmilk is normal... so is drooling.

Oy vay! 

Keep on nursing mamas!  And, be sure to wipe your baby's face... HA!

2 comments:

Jennylou's Projects said...

There's a cute new one over on East Bridge, across from the post office headed towards Cleveland St. Breastmilk satisfies. :)

Jennifer said...

There's one in North Ridgeville right before you get onto 480!