Well snow or no snow, right now it's just plan FRIGID! With temps in the single digits and windchill in the negatives playtime is inside- no exceptions. I fear that soon cabin fever will set in! Regardless of the temps outside, we've all got sillies, crazies and jiggles that need to GET out. Our top 10 ways to play inside at home include:
- Spinning: B's version of dancing
- Fire Calls: we're a fire family so fire trucks, firefighting, building stations and going out on fire calls are a big part of our daily lives. oh and the kids' sirens... wowza. one word: LOUD.
- Baby rocking: L is such a lil Mama, which REALLY really really warms my heart!
- Story time
- Hide & Seek: B loves telling us where to hide and even then he gets scared everytime. What a hoot!
- Baking/cooking together: B is a great helper in the kitchen!
- Starring out the window with our cheeks up against the pane while longing for spring, it's warmer temps, brighter rays of sunshine, peeking flowers and chirping birds... soon, soon enough.
Happy weekend & stay warm!